New splash of color on the dash! PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednroll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's a case where the bezel is silver (which actually looks good) but I don't know if those silver accents are applique's. If it is, run, do not walk to the nearest exit. While some appliques can look good (stay away from those gawdawful faux wood types) they're gonna peel. Anyway, those climate knobs in the picture above just fade into the background.

I have those silver bezels in mine. I believe they are plastic with an aluminum layer over the top of them. I had to make a custom Bezel for my radio install, and decided it would be too hard to try to customize the original aluminum bezel because of the metal, and picked up one of the standard all plastic black ones and went to work on that.....I also have my original intact, if I ever decide to rip my radio out. That aluminum trim came with the Limited Edition package.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other then the stock deck i like the stock interior..........my fabric looks like a cheap hotel but other then that i like it a lot

Lashlarue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my grill backing in red fusion, really want to liven up the interior, but none of the wood or other materials light my fire.
You must be registered for see images attach

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my grill backing in red fusion, really want to liven up the interior, but none of the wood or other materials light my fire.

The red does look good. A number of us have made our own billet inserts. You might try that-- give the red a little more coverage on your grille.

You must be registered for see images attach

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did them with door molding or whatever they were called:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I did them with door molding or whatever they were called:

Never thought of that.....looks great. The black really brings it out.

I think on my KJ with the chrome grill it would be over kill.