Pictures of Sound Systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

speakers all stock

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What model is that Infinity sub? I like that. Nice compact unit.

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed this RB1 nav system. Also have 6 premium Infinity speakers, which I didn't feel like taking pics of.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alpine CDE-9846

Infinity Basslink 200w rms powered 10" sub

Infinity 6-1/2" 2 ways....(ref6012i)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also asked on the other topic, can you guys shoot a video of your system with some banging sound, and one from outside with doors closed, see how it sounds? I hate to hear the rumbling weirdness of shaky subwoofer, that make that hideous sound, which I am sure non of yours do.

I know it's hard to tell from the video, but want to know what kinda difference we are looking at vs. stock speakers

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you probably wouldn't be able to tell much difference on computer speakers. It would all probably sound like crap on a video.rockon.gif

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went ahead and took a few videos of mine....waiting on youtube to upload one of em and I'll post it as soon as it's finished.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool stuff, waiting.
Don't worry about the quality, I wonder how much bass gets out, and how smooth it sounds, especially with bass link, since that's the only self powered sub, after kenwood's which is too small.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got it, in this one I've got some Bone, thugs, n, harmony playing cause it's got BOOM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdRuGF90KKs

I should say that the "boomy" parts do not really sound like that in my Jeep, I guess it's just the way my camera recorded it. So everywhere there's a crappy farting sound, it's actually good sounding boom boom.

I've got another one with Metallica playing that I uploaded to google video, but I'm still waiting on it to finish processing. I'll post it as soon as I can.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool, too much traffic sound on that last scene, but I can hear that tweeters are giving out very clear sound at that level...

Yeah, I think the frequency of you basslink against the limitation of what your camera can capture makes it sound like farting sound, ighhh! I got the stock system, and it sounds surprisingly loud and great on techno/r&b remixes, I am like WOW, but it totally ***** on rock/metal, since the rock/metal records their masters at same level for drums, whereas techno remixes put extra set of bass booms in there.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a chance to watch the metallica video. It sounds great :) I can understand that the camera cannot adopt to the frequency.

gramifications

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This system is from my car, not the Liberty, but it hits really well and I thought I'd post it up.

eXcelon KDC-X617 headunit
eXcelon KDC-X520 1000W peak amp.
2 - 10" eXcelon KDC-XW10dB+ subs

Last edited:

Gris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can;t remember who's CarDomain site I found this on, but I plan on doing something very similar this summer.

Wife and I go to the drive-in a few times every summer. We like sitting outside but the sound *****. Figure if I do this, it would make some nice directional sound at our heads when the gate is open.

I have a crappy old JVC amp from like 5 years ago. Figure I'd run it off the signal to the rear speakers. My head unit has RCAs out, but I really don;t want to buy a 20' line to reach the back.

Just run a 10 gauge power line and the remote, then be done with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online