3-5 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingKJ

The Rock Spotter
Reaction score
I am looking into upgrading my lift and am struggling to find the information about the different parts that go into getting a lift around 3-5 inches as well as the parts that will improve articulation. I am trying to figure out what control arms(upper/lower) and cv axles people replace to get this lift, as well as what shocks/springs front and rear. I am also curious what other parts are needed for a lift this size, I've heard that you can geta 4.5 inch lift by replacing the parts, I just can't find any threads that list out the parts.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is loads of information on here about lift kits, the independent front suspension limits the amount you can easily lift without major engineering work.

KingKJ

The Rock Spotter
Reaction score
There is loads of information on here about lift kits, the independent front suspension limits the amount you can easily lift without major engineering work.
I know, I just can't find the threads that point out about the max you can do with aftermarket parts and such, I've heard it's around 4 or 5 but I can't find any concrete information about that