ARB bumper question (2003 transferred to 2007)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngriezJeep

O noes! Jeep haz major ANGRIEZ!!1
Reaction score
Okay there's a 2003 Liberty with an ARB bumper in the local junkyard. I have a 2006 Jeep liberty. Does anybody know what the difference is between the two for mounting? They're two separate parts with arb, and the tech I talked to said as far as he knows you can't put one on the other but he doesn't know why. So I'm wondering if anybody here knows what stops it? Is it just because the grill is a little narrower on a 2003 versus a 2006? I wouldn't care about notching my fenders to put it on.
If it's something cosmetic I'm fine with a little adjustment. If it has to do with the frames are different between the two? I didn't think they really were, but I don't know enough about them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fenders and grill are different between those years, but me thinks the mounting to the unibody is same. I have the PDF of the install downloaded somewhere, but can't currently find it. Google Fu could probably locate it.

AngriezJeep

O noes! Jeep haz major ANGRIEZ!!1
Reaction score
I called ARB to have them send it, and there was supposed to send both the install files for the one for the 2001 to 2004 and the one for the 2005 to 2007. They never arrived in the mail. Again if I have to notch the fenders of the grill, I don't care so much because the grill is already cracked and beat up, and notching the fenders wouldn't be anything horrible I don't think