Axion Custom Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramstrez

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this company?
They are in Greece and I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them
I just received it and I will say the quality is top shelf, I got there winch mount and rear diff skid plate.
The communication was 1st class and it only took 11 days from order to my front door in PA.

Have not installed yet but will update when I do

Dave_too

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an existing thread about Axion.

I have a set of their rock rails as well as a winch plate and skid plate that fits under the winch and radiator. Work is very professional and heavy duty. They had to customize the skid plate to fit with my Skid Row plate under the engine and communication was meaningful and timely.

Ramstrez

Reaction score

I have a set of their rock rails as well as a winch plate and skid plate that fits under the winch and radiator. Work is very professional and heavy duty. They had to customize the skid plate to fit with my Skid Row plate under the engine and communication was meaningful and timely.
What do you think of the rock rails, i was looking at them but was unsure.

I know RRO has a bad rep on here but i have had 2 sets of there rails on other jeeps and the quality is good, customer service is a different story.

65Corvair

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do you have any pictures of how the Axion Skid plate ties in with the Skid Row skid plate?