How to Test and Repair the Cruise control on a Liberty 2.8L - Suggestions, recommendations and if po

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arnold Meiring

Reaction score
Hi,
All is working on the Jeep Liberty 2,8L CRD, just the Cruise Control is dead... not even the dash indicator for the CC is on. Seems like a no power situation on the CC. Any help will be appreciated. I am totally new to Jeep as I previously had Land Rovers.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved over from Land rovers too, I don't see why they command such high prices, my Jeep is easily the equal of Discovery, and it doesn't melt as fast on the salty roads!
Have you downloaded the manuals in the link above? All the wiring diagrams are in there.
Just a thought if you have recently bought the Jeep, has it ever worked? Just wondering if someone has put a steering wheel on from a different car? The Limited ones have it, not sure if it was fitted on other cars.