Iron Rock Control Arm Wrenches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

65Corvair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I created some .DXF files for wrenches for people to use. These wrenches are designed to fit the Iron Rock upper and lower control arm nuts. They have a 1/2 square for a breaker bar or ratchet. No analysis was run on these for stress/strain, I just made what I thought "looks" right in a few min of 3D modeling. I tried them on on my Jeep and they worked great. These are much smaller than packing a very large adjustable wrench in the tool kit.
These were made from sendcutsend.com on 1/2 thick HRa36/1008 Mild Steel.

Large Wrench for upper control arms ~56mm Hex
Small Wrench for lower control arms ~47mm Hex

You must be registered for see images attach

Legal note: 65Corvair is not liable or responsible for damage or injury that may occur when using this product. It is up to the end user to use common sense when using the wrenches.

65Corvair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Can I order the big one since I don't have access to a CNC machine in my area?
Thanks,
I put the .dxf files out for anyone to use. You can have them made by wherever or whoever you want. I like sendcutsend, since it is easy and convenient to use. But if you know someone with a CNC plasma or laser, feel free to have them make it for you.

Large Wrench.dxf
Small Wrench.dxf

I enjoy helping our community by sharing this type of project. I don't have the means to operate a business for selling these. I get more joy in seeing the tools getting used. And if anyone manages to damage/bend one, let me know so I can update the design to add more beef. I tried to keep it as slim as possible with the limited clearance around the upper control arm.

If anyone does get one made, feel free to post a picture of it in action. :cool: