$/&#@-+ liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

congo714

Reaction score
Hey yall, I'm a newby here so b gentle. Quick question, on my '06 liberty@ the PCM pin block #2 pin outs 17 and 19. 17 being Bank #2 O2 sensor #1 heater control wire. 19 is Generator field/ F terminal circuit.Heres my question, if i unplug block #2 from the PCM and probe pins 17 and 19 and ground it shows continuity would that b bad?
What sent me lookin was i dont have any power on any of the signal wires on any of my injectors or any of my six brand new coil overs or their buddies six brand new NGK ZFR6F's.
After install of said plugs and coils... Turned over but wouldnt start. Tries like hell but just couldnt do it. In the process of tryin ta start it I noticed the sound change. From im tryin, ta nothin. Still was turnin over but like the fuel had been cut off. Got out my meter and went lookin for volts. Realized coils and injectors were on the same block. I probed all the holes 4 shorts thats how i found those two.
I have a pin out chart ( that i downloaded here) in front of me. Checkin other ones for voltage.
Thank yall for listenin ( or readin I guess). I do appriciate any wisdom or insight.
P.S. it shows continuity from end of wire to end of wire on my coils and injectors. Thanx yall