Mirror Turn Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of there being any mirror casings for KJs with turn signals installed on them? Just curious. =]

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw someone with one of them about 2 years ago, and I remember posting about it on jeepsite and got weird answers. I have never seen it being sold on ebay or anywhere else. It was actually on the side mirror housing still visible from sides or when the other vehicle was in blind spot.
I am a big advocate for side turn signals on all vehicles just like in europe but it just never will happen here for some reason, and is mostly taken granted.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah--I might just wire some in myself, or put some on the doors or something like some of the BMWs have.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah--I might just wire some in myself, or put some on the doors or something like some of the BMWs have.

You are getting "the Jeep Disease".........and the only antidote is another mod......and it goes on and on and........:D

I have to go out and practice my "hand signaling" tecnique now.....:D

Dave

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha--Yes, my brother has already informed me. I blame it all on him, although he doesn't have a Jeep...he completely redid his 02 Mustang when he had it, new engine and everything, and now he has a 350z to do the same to. It runs in the family ;)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can find euro fender signal or get an aftermarket signal and drill & wire it on your fender. If you have Trail Rated badge, it would go right under that. The other side, you would have to remove the antenna.

http://jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29887

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Socks, those are really neat. I really like them, but not the $149 price as you said. But I'll bet if they were $99 they couldn't keep them in stock.

Dave

You know Dave, I think I first posted these here close to two years ago for the first time and those cheap bastards still haven't lowered their prices. Obviously it is a really good product. But yeah, $150.00 is too much!
I look at these really cool Chinese manufactures/cloaning web sites and sent one company a link to that site... Their reply? When we arn't too back logged "Developing" (Like that?) all the other products brought to out attention, we will get to those as well. Of course they said that using way more words and you had to read it nine times to understand it! Anyway, my friend there who I have known for 25 years and has manufactured many a top end product for many a name brand American Company says that they would probably end up retailing for for under (Ready?) $20.00!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine that they would be THAT hard to make if someone were determined and willing to put in the time. I mean, standard convex mirror. Use LED's. Make a housing out of fiberglass. I'd skip the whole "solar-powered" nonsense and just wire them into the stock system.

Truthfully, once a mold was made out of wood or something, it wouldn't be too hard to produce in smaller quantities.