MOAB's wheel year for 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFX1

Reaction score
What year of TJ MOAB's will fit and 07? I seen most olders, and wasn't sure if the liberty bolt patteren changed from early to 05,06,07 or they all the same. Then what year of MOAB's should I hunt for if I want to go with those. I would drop RIM size, but have a thicker tire if I lift it up.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 06 TJ moabs on my 07.
All KJ years have 5x4.5 bolt pattern.

Gyro

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Springs OME 927 front ,OME 948 rear.
TP = Top Plate for front shock.Between shock mount and body.for extra lift
2 ring clevis=1/8in spacers x2 between clevis and bottom of shock. for extra lift.3 max.

Gyro

LFX1

Reaction score
Springs OME 927 front ,OME 948 rear.
TP = Top Plate for front shock.Between shock mount and body.for extra lift
2 ring clevis=1/8in spacers x2 between clevis and bottom of shock. for extra lift.3 max.

Gyro
I see comments back and forth and other springs recommended for the ARB, I think the popular are the 927 and is a 920 spring which is heavier. Lot of dicussion on here about which spring to use. You have no lift brackets on the top just the spacer.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 927 is fine for the ARB bumper alone,ARB bumper and winch should use the 790 or CRD.
Just the 3/8 spacer on top and 1/4 on the bottom,for roughly an inch of extra lift.
About 3.5in of total lift.

Gyro

LFX1

Reaction score
The 927 is fine for the ARB bumper alone,ARB bumper and winch should use the 790 or CRD.
Just the 3/8 spacer on top and 1/4 on the bottom,for roughly an inch of extra lift.
About 3.5in of total lift.

Gyro
1/4 on bottom? so is this a spacer before it goes into lower mount? where do you get those i seen guy on youtube refer to them as 2” emt nuts?

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can go as many as 3 conduit nuts(3/8inch),any more it pushes the shock too far out of the clevis clamp.
They slide over the round part of the shock that slides into the clevis fork.

Gyro

LFX1

Reaction score
You can go as many as 3 conduit nuts(3/8inch),any more it pushes the shock too far out of the clevis clamp.
They slide over the round part of the shock that slides into the clevis fork.

Gyro
That is like a regular electrical conduit nut, just 2" inner diameter, etc. thanks for clearing this up.