Whats the best brake pads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I need to change my brake pads and was wondering whats the best pads for the kj? I've seen some posts on here about them but didn't have time to scan them so let me know!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its really all opinions on whats the best pads.. Kinda like whats the best oil...

Hard to go wrong with napa ceramic pads and rotors. Given you dont buy the cheapest ones they have. :)

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with jeepsters and others advice on brake parts, I am happy with the napa ceramic pads and rotors. I even got a remanded caliper from napa, has been great. havent had squeel, just used new hardware and that was it.

Kinneygregory4

Reaction score
Its really all opinions on whats the best pads.. Kinda like whats the best oil...

Hard to go wrong with napa ceramic pads and rotors. Given you dont buy the cheapest ones they have. :)