2002 fuel tank flange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankL

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I sure would love a little advise, I have a 2002 Liberty 3.7 that has a crack in the fuel line post on the tank cover flange above the fuel pump (Part number 5069055AC) , its right where the fuel line attaches and I can't find this part anywhere

Does anyone have any ideas?
You must be registered for see images attach

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I sure would love a little advise, I have a 2002 Liberty 3.7 that has a crack in the fuel line post on the tank cover flange above the fuel pump (Part number 5069055AC) , its right where the fuel line attaches and I can't find this part anywhere

Does anyone have any ideas?
That’s a bummer. I am not sure this part comes without a whole new fuel pump attached. But with an 02, your Liberty may need one soon anyway. Replacing the whole unit could save you the hassle of being stranded down the road.

FrankL

Reaction score
That’s a bummer. I am not sure this part comes without a whole new fuel pump attached. But with an 02, your Liberty may need one soon anyway. Replacing the whole unit could save you the hassle of being stranded down the road.
if only it were so easy, its sold separately, thanks anyway