function of this plug is

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Foutrack

Reaction score
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me what the function of this plug is?
Merci!!!

Attachments

• DSC00220.JPG
    DSC00220.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00221.JPG
    DSC00221.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 10

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It might be the harness for the roof lights. I think that’s where the switch goes if they’re installed.

Foutrack

Reaction score
Thank you, when you talk about roof lights, you mean interior or exterior ceiling lights. The automatic translation isn't great, but this forum is very active, which is why I'm asking.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
IIRC, the harness is there in case someone wanted to add lights later. I think it ends in the A Pillar, but it’s been a long time since I read up on that.

eldredg

Reaction score
Thank you, when you talk about roof lights, you mean interior or exterior ceiling lights. The automatic translation isn't great, but this forum is very active, which is why I'm asking.
KJs had an outside, roof-mounted light bar for off road driving. That plug is probably for that accessory.

Foutrack

Reaction score
Hello everyone, thank you for your valuable information. I live in the country, dirt roads and lots of (big) game + dogs walking, so I could really use some additional light some nights, so where can I find it, the plug is standard across the Atlantic? Is plug & play possible? Does it come with a switch? Here I can't find it. My KJ is an import (Toledo, Ohio, United States) so what's the name of this plug?
Best regards

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)