P1411 obd code my fuel gauge will not work. I checked wiring harness from tank to rear left side seat all wires are good. Checked sending unit .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Budd

Reaction score
Resistance was good. Modules work and gauge test was good . What is the cause .

Budd

Reaction score
Oh and the wiring diagram has a ground wire brown dark green thats supposed to connect to the blue yellow wire but it has a connector but no place to connect to . The diagram is crap. So using it is a waste of time . I actually paid a garage to diagnose it and they couldn't figure it out . I think I'm taking it to them to be inspected. So in the end no one in this forum has a clue, the shop I took it to has no clue the app I paid to join has no clue. So so sad

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and the wiring diagram has a ground wire brown dark green thats supposed to connect to the blue yellow wire but it has a connector but no place to connect to . The diagram is crap. So using it is a waste of time . I actually paid a garage to diagnose it and they couldn't figure it out . I think I'm taking it to them to be inspected. So in the end no one in this forum has a clue, the shop I took it to has no clue the app I paid to join has no clue. So so sad
Welcome!

Perhaps a bit more detail and a whole ton of patience may serve you better. Posting on the forum near midnite and waiting a whole 33 minutes expecting an answer is a bit over the top.

Maybe I am just taking your post the wrong way. I have had a very busy work week at 70 ish hours, so my tolerance is a bit low.

So let’s start over!

Hi I’m Budd ! I have an ___ liberty Kj or KK. I have 2 things happening - 1 is a code p1411, the other is my inoperative fuel gage. I tried a wiring diagram that i found at _______ and had a pro shop look at it. No one has been able to help as of yet.

Now, kind sir, if you help fill in the blanks, maybe we can help you as time permits.

Members online

No members online now.