Intermittent shaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpongeBills

Reaction score
Well after ordering. From several places all to cancell on me.
Though give wreckers one last shot! 1st look for a jack. Ooh whats that. Rear window. Oh rear view mirror. **** stay focused.
Well there ya have it!! No one died!! Found some methers.shame those methers dont want work! Anyways I got one. Cut the fork!! Have enough them! Now get home clean up. What!! still has the rubber oring. Bam!!!
Okay so worst part. bought another fixer upper. Yep 05 jeep tj roughcountry 4.0 / 6 speed. Best part. Ac. Just incase what some jeep sex and its hot! Kidding!!

Attachments

• IMG_9731.jpeg
    IMG_9731.jpeg
    598 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9730.jpeg
    IMG_9730.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9728.jpeg
    IMG_9728.jpeg
    660.5 KB · Views: 18

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you found a used intermediate-shaft that was any good; let alone separable from the CV. I'm zero-for-two since 2012.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone must have replaced it just before they quit driving it.

I had to replace mine early on and never could get the stock CV off. Hated to replace it, but the Napa CV has been doing fine for 18 years. I greased the new shaft when I installed it and there was still grease in there when I took it off for other reasons around 4 years ago. Packed it full of grease again... If the factory had greased it when they installed it, I bet that wouldn't have been such a problem child.