Lund Sun Visor II

What does everybody think of a Lund Sun Visor II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Socks......I think they look ok on other trucks that I have noticed. Mostly p/ups. Seems to be a lot of p/ups around here.

Not sure what they would look like on a KJ as I havn't seen one. I always had the thought that they would wreck what little good aerodynamics that there is on a truck (or KJ). I don't know... not sure so I didn't vote.....Just some thoughts.

By the way, I like your mini avatar better than that knarley cat that must have run out of bulletts...hehe......nice mini.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^..Socks....I was thinking of the original SunVisor.....sorry. Don't know about the new one.

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good day,
Thanks Dave!
I sent the cat to Afghanistan, figured with that much ammo that she might go some good over there! :D
As far as the visor, Jen don't like them, but I do!
Aerodynamics? Good question. We also have a roof rack and accessories which don't help either!
Damn thing is loud!

Ry

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason when i htink of the idea of one of those on the front of a jeep (short wheelbase). I see a gust of wind flipping the front end off of the ground. ;)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I get the point!
Nobody likes them...
I guess I'll have to buy one and fit it so that I can be different!

Next thing you know, others will be installing them :)

Didn't say I didn't like them......just not sure......fotochop one or something first and see if you like it.

I like different jeeps (variety).....if everyone had/liked the exact same thing, it would be boring.

Just don't do a "Mary Poppins" on us...ok???:D

Dave

Members online

No members online now.