Muffler nuts What Muffler nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dangerousdave26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last week end I changed out my broken drivers side rear lower control arm, both rear shocks and rear springs. The passenger lower and upper control arm did not arrive until Tuesday. Tonight I went to take off the exhaust (muffler) and found I essentially have no nuts on the studs. I stopped at that point because I don't have any nuts to replace them since cutting them off or what is left off is the only answer. I have been looking around and can't find the size for the nuts. Does anyone know the size?

04 Jeep Liberty Renegade 3.7

313 detroit

Reaction score
Last week end I changed out my broken drivers side rear lower control arm, both rear shocks and rear springs. The passenger lower and upper control arm did not arrive until Tuesday. Tonight I went to take off the exhaust (muffler) and found I essentially have no nuts on the studs. I stopped at that point because I don't have any nuts to replace them since cutting them off or what is left off is the only answer. I have been looking around and can't find the size for the nuts. Does anyone know the size?

04 Jeep Liberty Renegade 3.7
No answers?

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe I punched out what was left of the rusty studs and use a matching nut & bolt.