Need help with lift identification. Any experts??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPSLED

Reaction score
My son rolled his green 2002 Renegade back in 2005 after having a seizure. Hasn't been able to drive since. He bought it already lifted with 4.10 gears and rear locker. It ran and drove perfectly after being rolled but no body panel was straight anymore. It sat in the shop for a few years until he and his brother bought this silver 2002 limited with a bad engine. We swapped the entire drivetrain out of my son's green Renegade into the limited including the top lights as somehow they escaped any damage in the roll. I am driving this silver one now as my son still can't drive and it needs new struts up front and shocks in the rear and don't know for certain what they are. It has JBA upper control arms, we think OME 3" springs and Bilstein struts and shocks. Pics are of what it became after the marriage of the two Libertys, the roll and the best pics I have of the front springs/struts. If anyone has an idea of what I should be buying for struts and rear shocks I would greatly appreciate the help as I would like to get it roadworthy again. It has some sentiment for me and still runs perfectly. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Attachments

• thumbnail silver liberty.jpg
    thumbnail silver liberty.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail Rolled Green Liberty.jpg
    thumbnail Rolled Green Liberty.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail Green Liberty lift.png
    thumbnail Green Liberty lift.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail green lift close.jpg
    thumbnail green lift close.jpg