P0605-internal Control Module Rom, PCM or TCM??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-Man

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently got a check engine light on my 2003 KJ, p0605 code only, read on my BlueDriver scan tool. I can't find definite answers here on the forum as to whether it is the PCM or the TCM...
I have checked the ground connections on both, and reset the pins/connectors. I also have left the battery disconnected for 15 minutes and the code cleared, then code came back within minutes of driving. Trying to avoid just throwing parts at it!

Thanks for your time-
Kevin Showalter

K-Man

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently got a check engine light on my 2003 KJ, p0605 code only, read on my BlueDriver scan tool. I can't find definite answers here on the forum as to whether it is the PCM or the TCM...
I have checked the ground connections on both, and reset the pins/connectors. I also have left the battery disconnected for 15 minutes and the code cleared, then code came back within minutes of driving. Trying to avoid just throwing parts at it!

Thanks for your time-
Kevin Showalter
The vehicle also drives just fine!

Latest posts

Members online