PCM replacement suggestions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KidsKJ02

Reaction score
Good day,

I believe I’m in need of a new PCM for my 2002 limited. Does anyone have any experience with a plug and play unit say from flgaship1 or similar?

I bought a salvage one from eBay and had planned on bringing it to the dealer to have it programmed to my vin however, I didn’t get a warm and fuzzy from the mechanic who explained that it’s just “not that simple” and went on about replacing skims and reprogramming new keys and such. Isn’t that the whole point of providing your vin to a preprogrammed supplier? Who claim they guarantee plug and play results? Thanks for any in site!

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be easier to get your original one repaired or cloned onto another unit, no idea who does it in the US I'm afraid, several companies in the UK offer the service so I'd guess hit Google.

KidsKJ02

Reaction score
There are several online companies here in the US that sell pre programmed units that will be programmed to the vehicles vin. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with one or a particular brand.