Selling My 2011 KK LTD 4x4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randomuser107

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking to possibly purchase a 3500 dually and will need to get the money together. I went ahead a few years ago and took the advice of some great users here in doing a modest 2.5" lift with OME medium springs at the rear and light at the front, billstein shocks, JBA UCAs and some Toyo ATIII tires that have about 15000 mi on them or so. Jeep has 124k miles in total, I've got a logbook of every single repair the previous owner had done throughout the Jeep's lifetime, as well as can tell you everything I've done to it. The guy previous to me had always used Royal Purple SAE 5w20 and after trying other oils, I noticed the Royal Purple ran with it best (please don't yell at me lol) so I've continued using it.

The master control for windows on drivers' side door needs to be replaced, the tow button is stuck in, but not activated, there's some latex paint on the interior in the trunk and a little spray in the rear seats. Other than those issues, the Jeep runs amazing and has really taken care of me. I've taken quite a few 2000mi+ trips with no issues. No leaks in coolant.

Anyone know a fair market value for something along this description? I'd imagine the market value online doesn't really reflect accurately when you consider the aftermarket parts, but maybe I'm mistaken!

If anyone can offer me any advice, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll probably be changing out the master console and either having it detailed or doing it myself. Jeep is silver.

Thanks!

Members online