The BatCar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more quick camping trip before Summer’s end. No vehicles passed the site while I was there.
You must be registered for see images attach

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about getting one of these Ignik Firecans since @Johnny O did a review last year. Given that there was a fire ban in effect, I decided to splurge on an Elite model (with the ceramic Moon Rocks to save weight). Very nice, ridiculously powerful burner, I never had to go above 25% to keep warm. Ran it six hours and there’s still some propane left in the five pound tank. I’ll refill it tomorrow and see what I used.

They’re on sale right at their website now, I bought a week too early, lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used .9 US Gallons over six hours. The tank holds 1.2 gallons, so possibly close to eight hours total run time. That would cover for a three night trip for me.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I ran across this in a Slack where I hang out. I’m tempted to get one while they’re on sale and see if it could be modified to fit. Rated at 60 watts with usb and 12VDC alligator clips for output. Might be useful for my power banks.