L.E.D. 7 inch round headlights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcinfantry

Reaction score
i have a set on a hmmwv i did for a client. i need to send them back. VERY expensive and VERY bright. they went out after a few weeks.
455.99 EACH

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where i work we seel Truck-Lite for Trucks and all so ill tell ya how much you can get them for if i can find the model number... Truck-Lite has great warranty on their lights, they never tell you; well we have to test it first and oh no you broke it before it stops working... They mostly replace it no matter what unless it is no more under warranty (5 years or so)... The model number for truck-lite is either 4 or 5 numbers long. 4 numbers warranty = 3 years and 5 = 5 years... Say like 40242R Is a trailer light round 5 years warranty and is red (R). I just happen to know their models quite a bit since we sell them so much nothing tells you if its oval round square or what ... Bu just find me the model number and i can probably tell you how much they go for...

mcinfantry

Reaction score
actually they have had a little bit of an issue with the 24v ones.. anyway. they ARE without a doubt WORTH the money. they look THAT good and work THAT well

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, i can get them (of course we dont hold them in our stock so it has to be pre-order). Talked to my manager and i could get those for 400$ Canadian dollars Each (350$ USD) Shipped to any doors in Canada or USA... I still have to ask the Truck-Lite salesperson if the client can go straight up to them if there is a warranty need ...
27250C (12v)= 400$ CDN Each shipped...
350$ USD
Think i might get some for mine later on after i finish lifting me jeep... still got them OME HD coils to get ...

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Reaction score
i want to buy a set for my 1942 dodge.... but im picking up a crd liberty for my wife, so i may get her those..... maybe.

willice

Reaction score
Really Bright

During training in CA we had some vehicles with the same lighting system on them and there low beam was out powering a regular high beam. I cant wait to get my hands on some.