Liberty 5-lug to 6-lug adapter has anyone done this ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFX1

Reaction score
I know there are guys running spacers, but what about a spacer that also changes the lugs from the jeep liberty 5 lug to a 6 lug, something common like a Chevy six lug. I know they sell them. For someone like me this maybe a good idea as I could possibly swap wheels between Jeep and Truck, and be standardized on rim size for wheels across my vehicles. This is all in theory, but any opinions on this or has someone seen this done. I thought I submitted this post via phone but couldn't find it anywhere.

Anyone has opinion pro's and con's let me know what you think.

LFX1

Reaction score
Why goto to a 6 lug?
Well thought was for me since i have other wheels for truck it would standardize rims i could switch them around and use others that i can only use on one vehicle. Of course Jeep would have to lifted enough to run bigger wheels but really it would be cost savings if i could make it work

MsRandiCook

Cookie
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now this makes sence. I was trying to over think this.

5x4.5 to 5x5 Wheel Adapters 4PCS for Je-ep Jk Wk Wj Xk Wheels on Tj Yj Kk Xj Mj Kj Zj, Dynofit 5x114.3mm to 5x127mm 1.25" Forged Conversion Wheel Adapters 1/2" Thread, Bolts Pattern Changed Spacers https://a.co/d/j3q6E3N