So apparently OME 90009 are no longer available. New model 93009 to replace them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PKKJ

Reaction score
According to ARB.US the front struts OME 90009 are being discontinued and replaced with a new strut OME 93009. I have been trying to locate a pair of 90009's and they have been out of stock everywhere so I messaged ARB and received the following response. Since there are no dates and I've been waiting since mid july for 90009's to be restocked, looks like Bilstein's with OME springs instead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_192100_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_192100_Gmail.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 18

PKKJ

Reaction score
According to ARB.US the front struts OME 90009 are being discontinued and replaced with a new strut OME 93009. I have been trying to locate a pair of 90009's and they have been out of stock everywhere so I messaged ARB and received the following response. Since there are no dates and I've been waiting since mid july for 90009's to be restocked, looks like Bilstein's with OME springs instead.
Just realized this should have gone under the KJ section. Not sure how to move it.

Dustincrabb86

Reaction score
I just ordered OME 90009 shocks with my order on Mammoth racing and they say they shipped and are on the way. I’ll let you know if they end up not coming.

PKKJ

Reaction score
I did that. It said they were "on the way" but no actual tracking number or real shipping info. After 8 weeks and being told they were "one week away" I canceled my order. Now let's see if they actually refund my $ without a lengthy hassle. Hope you get them! I just went with Bilstein 4600 for front with OME springs and full OME setup for rear.
I just ordered OME 90009 shocks with my order on Mammoth racing and they say they shipped and are on the way. I’ll let you know if they end up not coming.

Dustincrabb86

Reaction score
I did that. It said they were "on the way" but no actual tracking number or real shipping info. After 8 weeks and being told they were "one week away" I canceled my order. Now let's see if they actually refund my $ without a lengthy hassle. Hope you get them! I just went with Bilstein 4600 for front with OME springs and full OME setup for rear.
That’s a bummer. I bet i will end up dealing with the same thing. I may call and talk to someone today!