SPORT Disc & brake pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

France 16 Olivier

Reaction score
This summer I bought from Poland an electronic device to have more power couple. it works perfectly, now the turbo is running from the first gear.
Its solve one problem I had before, sometimes i lost power and need to turn off the KJ and then restart the motor to get back with power, so strange.
Does anyone can advise for sport disc and brakes pads ? Sport disc are less heavy and may bring more security and confort. What do you think ?

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don't understand the question, as far as I know they all have the same vented disks at the front and solid at the rear. I have a Sport and a Limited CRD and both use the same pads and disks. With a 3500kg towing capacity and a 500kg load capacity it gives a max train weight of 6000kg, I don't pull that much but with a loaded trailer or caravan I'm probably around 4500 ~ 5000kg and the standard brakes are fine with that (trailer & caravan have brakes too as required by law here, not sure about France?)
Oh and the hand brake is rubbish, just sufficient to pass the annual inspection but won't hold the car against the diesel on tickover if the box is in drive.