What is the reason for the 3 codes at the same time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yasmany

Reaction score
Luego de cambiar los convertidores catalíticos en mi Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD 3.7 v6 2011, aparecen los códigos p0401, que es sobre la válvula EGR, y también los códigos p0430 y p0420 permanentes.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My spanish is non existent, but i think you need to check bank 2 o2 sensor upstream (near the engine) for wiring issues or possible replacement. If you do replace it, use NGK sensors. These jeeps are very particular for sensors and electrical items.

Yasmany

Reaction score
My spanish is non existent, but i think you need to check bank 2 o2 sensor upstream (near the engine) for wiring issues or possible replacement. If you do replace it, use NGK sensors. These jeeps are very particular for sensors and electrical items.
The sensors were also changed but I don't know what brand they put. Thank you very much for helping me.

Yasmany

Reaction score
It shows me the code p0401 which is the EGR valve. What do you recommend I change?