2005 jeep liberty pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfanslau

Reaction score
I wonder if bill still manufacturers the delete kits I emailed him this morning. Just waiting on a email back I think I am going that route being I can not even locate a bearing to change it if I wanted to

seafish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if bill still manufacturers the delete kits I emailed him this morning.

He was advertising them on LJ not very long ago. He is old school….entirely reputable and trustworthy, though not necesarily always online. ;)

WWDiesel

Reaction score
I am trying wwdiesel and then search comming up not found. Did they stop making that kit
I am here, PM or email me.
I am currently sold out as of last week, but have parts on order to build some more. Should have enough parts to build some in a week or so.
They are selling well.

Attachments

• ViscousHeaterDuelPicture2.png
    ViscousHeaterDuelPicture2.png
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

SCRiggr

Reaction score
I have a question about the center bolt on the VH. I have lost mine along with the washer that determines the aperture on the clutch. Can someone check dimensions on those
items?O R even better, Send me one. Thanx!

Last edited:

rfanslau

Reaction score
Do you remember if it was left or right hand thread, I need ro remove mine. And could you send a picture of the bearing with the number on it so I can buy the correct one. Thanks bob

rfanslau

Reaction score
Oh and I will check the thread size and length for you as soon as I get mine out. I dont know if it is right or left hand thread to remove it without breaking it.
Thanks bob