2005 jeep liberty pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfanslau

Reaction score
I wonder if bill still manufacturers the delete kits I emailed him this morning. Just waiting on a email back I think I am going that route being I can not even locate a bearing to change it if I wanted to

seafish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if bill still manufacturers the delete kits I emailed him this morning.

He was advertising them on LJ not very long ago. He is old school….entirely reputable and trustworthy, though not necesarily always online. ;)

WWDiesel

Reaction score
I am trying wwdiesel and then search comming up not found. Did they stop making that kit
I am here, PM or email me.
I am currently sold out as of last week, but have parts on order to build some more. Should have enough parts to build some in a week or so.
They are selling well.

Attachments

• ViscousHeaterDuelPicture2.png
    ViscousHeaterDuelPicture2.png
    2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

SCRiggr

Reaction score
I have a question about the center bolt on the VH. I have lost mine along with the washer that determines the aperture on the clutch. Can someone check dimensions on those
items?O R even better, Send me one. Thanx!

Last edited:

rfanslau

Reaction score
Do you remember if it was left or right hand thread, I need ro remove mine. And could you send a picture of the bearing with the number on it so I can buy the correct one. Thanks bob

rfanslau

Reaction score
Oh and I will check the thread size and length for you as soon as I get mine out. I dont know if it is right or left hand thread to remove it without breaking it.
Thanks bob

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally a morning without rain! Dropped the viscous heater off my old Jeep, if the forecast thunder storms for the afternoon don't happen then I'll put it on my other Jeep.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the old one stripped, centre bolt is conventional right hand thread, once it's removed pop an M8 in to jack the outer cover off, then remove the large circlip and draw the pully off.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach