What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best price I found was at MoparOriginalParts.com. Still kind of pricey but city driving, trailer towing, and wheeling were making the floor HOT.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
55113276AE​
Floor Pan Shield​
$91.57​
1​
$91.57​
6512316AA​
Stamped Hex Flange Nut​
$7.50​
4​
$30.00​

madeinfrance

Reaction score
J'ai une ligne complète dessus. Donc c est l'élément a associé pour la bonne sonorité plus profonde. Y a pas de recherche de puissance la dedans car ça n'en donne pas. Et j ai bien dis filtre de remplacement type "origine" pas de cornet a la con .

Erskine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
J'ai une ligne complète dessus. Donc c est l'élément a associé pour la bonne sonorité plus profonde. Y a pas de recherche de puissance la dedans car ça n'en donne pas. Et j ai bien dis filtre de remplacement type "origine" pas de cornet a la con .
So is this a flat filter that fits into the original air box?

joshcsmith13

Reaction score
Replaced multifunction turn-signal switch, only to discover that the blinker still performs intermittently (when it feels like it). :(

madeinfrance

Reaction score
Je pose un filtre papier au besoin (boueux tout-terrain ou sable) pour le jeter s'il est trop mouillé. Et remettre le KN pour la ville.
Le nettoyage est assez simple pour le KN. Mais il faut un bon 24 heures de séchage.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the kids wheeling today and climbed a fire tower. It was a blast!

You must be registered for see images attach

Beautiful view

madeinfrance

Reaction score
J'ai emmené les enfants faire du vélo aujourd'hui et j'ai escaladé une tour de guet. C'était génial !

Magnifique vue... S'étais ou exactement?

LFX1

Reaction score
The best price I found was at MoparOriginalParts.com. Still kind of pricey but city driving, trailer towing, and wheeling were making the floor HOT.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
55113276AE​
Floor Pan Shield​
$91.57​
1​
$91.57​
6512316AA​
Stamped Hex Flange Nut​
$7.50​
4​
$30.00​
Thanks,

LFX1

Reaction score
In past couple days, finally put on my second of my 5 door replacement project, got the cleanest ones I could find, my brother has been hooking me up stripping them down, sand blasting cut out replaced any metal and put them in satin black for now. By time all four are done will just be the area above rear wheel and front fender and hood to match if I want. Nice to have my window function back. Odd thing mine is 07 doors came off 04 I think. the wiring was different for the front speaker possibly due to the speaker being high end, rear wiring was same but colored differently we swapped wire harnesses and everything plugged in and worked. Tail gate is done but not on currently working on drivers rear. Once these are all done, I had to get one patch panel for the driver side rear front wheel arch, then were gonna look at how to weld up rockers, been looking for steel as going the original replacement ones may be to costly and will just rot out, seen couple people do the rocker cut off and weld up, so leaning that route with some 2x6 box tubing possibly. Summer days are numbered so trying to get projects done up. Also on door bottoms been using bed liner on the bottom and up the inside lip and sealing it up good. May do like a 2-3 inches on the front not sure yet. Once all are done I will do the fluid film as well to the whole thing.

Attachments

• Second Door On.JPG
    Second Door On.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: