Lift pics and spec thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingKJ

The Rock Spotter
Reaction score
90% sure it is on a 2.5 inch daystar lift that was installed way too many miles ago(probably from stock) but as of right now it is sitting at 20.5 inches in the front and 20 and 3/4 inches in the rear
You must be registered for see images attach

tires are 255/75 r16

lfhoward

Wheel. Repair. Repeat.
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
90% sure it is on a 2.5 inch daystar lift that was installed way too many miles ago(probably from stock) but as of right now it is sitting at 20.5 inches in the front and 20 and 3/4 inches in the rear
You must be registered for see images attach

tires are 255/75 r16
Looks really good, even with old springs and lift. Is it a Columbia Edition? A friend of mine had one and it didn’t have the roof rack but had the same wheels.

KingKJ

The Rock Spotter
Reaction score
Looks really good, even with old springs and lift. Is it a Columbia Edition? A friend of mine had one and it didn’t have the roof rack but had the same wheels.
not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure that it is the renegade trim, it had the factory fog lamps, the fake bolt fenders, and the 05 roof rails, just lost the bumper/fog lamps and swapped the roof rails so the trim piece fits